ATTENTION : PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE VISA REQUEST SERVICE, THIS EMBASSY DOES NOT ISSUE TOURIST VISAS ANYMORE.
Please postpone your trip to a later date when the service is operational (scheduled for January 2017)
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding
REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN AN ENTRY VISA TO EQUATORIAL GUINEA
The Embassy of Equatorial Guinea to the Kingdom of Belgium, based in Brussels, delivers visas for the following purposes: Business; Visit to relatives; Transit & Visit to religious Orders.
Passport Submissions and recoveries will be made on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
APPLICATIONS MUST CONTAIN :
- The applicant’s passport. The validity of the passport shall necessarily be for at least six (6) months following return to home country;
- The applicant must fill in and sign two application forms. Otherwise, the application will be void.
- Two recent color photographs;
- A certificate of good conduct issued by the local authority of residence is required and will have a validity of 6 months from the date of issuance. The certificate will be in English, French or Spanish.
- Return flight-ticket;
- A vaccination certificate against yellow fever, poliomyelitis and typhoid is required.
- An invitation letter duly formalized by the Immigration authorities of Equatorial Guinea containing the applicant’s name and passport number. The letter will have a validity of 3 weeks after issuance.
The processing time of an application for a visa is 48 working hours. Applicants are sole responsible for submitting and recovering their passports;
Only applications strictly meeting the aforementioned requirements will be approved.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
If the visa is refused, applicants will only recover their passport.
The Embassy reserves the right to ask for any additional requirements, if the situation so requires, be it additional documents or interviews with the applicant.
Nationals from the following countries shall apply for a visa in Belgium: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden and Turkey.
Applications can be sent by postal mail. The Embassy accepts no liability for the possible loss of passports for this option. The applicant is sole responsible for passport recovery.
Our address: Place Guy d’Arezzo, 6
(1180) Brussels, Belgium
Phone: +32 23462509
Fax: +32 23463309
Opening hours: submissions on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9h30 to 12h30
withdrawals on Tuesdays and Fridays from 14h45 to 15h45
In addition to the documents listed above, applicants must also submit the following additional documents according to their visa type:
- A letter of mission from the company that takes in charge the travel expenses. The purpose of the mission must be explicitly mentioned.
B. VISITS TO RELATIVES
- An invitation letter from the family living in Equatorial Guinea.
C. VISIT TO RELIGIOUS ORDERS
- An invitation letter from you contact person in Equatorial Guinea ;
- An authorization by the Ministry of Justice, Cult and Penal Institutions (in Malabo or Bata).
For your safety, it is strongly advised to subscribe an International Health Insurance and to procure a prophylactic treatment against Malaria before entering Equatorial Guinea.